Optimally matched to workpiece materials and area of application
The features of the Z-Saw series:
- State-of-the-art saw technology for the highest demands on edge quality, cutting performance and cost-effectiveness
- Laser-cut blade made of high-strength steel, with high stability and balancing quality even under continuous load
- Carbide cutting material with special wear resistance against mechanical and chemical stress
- high cutting quality and long tool life even at high feed rates due to optimum design of tooth shape, chip space, cutting edge shape and angular geometry
- Extremely thin special circular saw blades for cutting plastics on multi-sided, dressing and milling machines enable particularly large material savings.
- A wide range of tooth shapes is available